On Saturday, November 5th and Sunday, November 6th, the 23rd edition of Mezipatra, in addition to the screening of a rich selection of films, several extraordinary events took place.
- Queer in Colors focused on the medium of animation, which offers unlimited possibilities for creative expression. Therefore, it represents a unique platform for telling stories and mediating the experiences of the LGBTQ+ community.
- How To Shoot Sex debate was devoted to the depiction of intimacy in films and how to work with it well. The director of the movie Breaking the Ice Clara Stern and the director of the documentary Porno revoluce Patrick Muroni shared their experience with shooting intimate scenes.
- The evening ended with a legendary Breaking Free Party in the Neone club.
- Queer in MENA region addressed the issue of low tolerance regarding LGBTQ+ rights in the countries of the Middle East and North Africa and organizations that advocate for the education of the general public on these issues in this territory.
- As part of Show Your Shorts, you had the opportunity to debate with the creators of the most outstanding short films in this year's competition.
Several Q&A with the creators took place - with director of the movie Will-o’-the-Wisp / Fogo-Fátuo (Joao Pedro Rodrigues), director of the movie Breaking the Ice (Clara Stern), režisérem dokumentu Porn revolution (Patrick Muroni), režisérem filmu All Our Fears (Lukasz Ronduda) a režisérem filmu Eismayer (David Wagner).